Do i love her ? yes
Do i love anyone else with that intensity ? No (not even myself, fucking crazy)
Did she affect me more than i ever intended her to ? Hell Yes
Am i in control ? No
Do you feel life crumbling around her ? No, but she can crumble it any second
Will i be sad if she leaves me ? Yes
Does that make me afraid ? Yes
And that is the thing. I am fearing things now.
I have tried so hard trying to block her out. Its not working. I am not able to get her out of my head. And that makes me scared.
Do i love anyone else with that intensity ? No (not even myself, fucking crazy)
Did she affect me more than i ever intended her to ? Hell Yes
Am i in control ? No
Do you feel life crumbling around her ? No, but she can crumble it any second
Will i be sad if she leaves me ? Yes
Does that make me afraid ? Yes
And that is the thing. I am fearing things now.
I have tried so hard trying to block her out. Its not working. I am not able to get her out of my head. And that makes me scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment