Rough, Tough and Ready to bluff....
If i had to write a story about my life so far, i am going to run out of patience before i even manage to describe half of it, because my life is not a sum total of ell the events that have happened. It is a sum total of all the realistic imaginations that my mind has directed over a period of time with a few dashes of actuality. The pretentious surrounding that i have enveloped myself is, is truly nothing short of Pan's Labyrinth.
'So when i was a boy, i decided to become weird."
"Every man is an island"
"I want to experience more and restrict less"
Every single day that i do not get goosebumps, do not get excited, do not believe a story, do not get hurt or do not feel love, is a day gone to waste.
I was born to Gods, I was raised by Gods. I shall live like a God.
Dear Dr Browser,
At this point i want to clarify to you, that i still have not lost it. That inevitable splurge of dementia still has not taken over. I am in my zone, and i am waiting, unrestrained.
If i try to explain you my philosophy of life, it comes down to a very simple, selfish narcissistic phrase, "Do what you want"
I want to rise above all the chain link fences and locks that my ever-so-protective society has cast around me. I want to rise above stereotypes. I want to rise above norms.
Feeling alive is an art. Being alive is a burden bestowed upon us, because we were made in His Light and He shall forever protect us. But in this moment, of Neapolitan cosmo-culture, i want to reign supreme over my heart, my choices.
The amount of satisfaction i get when i receive all the perplexed looks right after , and sometimes during, my elaborately explained and intricately fabricated life -story, is truly nonperishable. This sense of self-actualization that i have delivered myself is a theory lost upon the benign creatures who still plunge themselves in the argument of right and wrong.
I wish i could set you free. i wish i could deliver you from restraints. i sincerely hope you push yourself back to a macroscopic level. But for the moment i have shown you the path. I have shown you the result. I have shown you the need and the devils of it.
Rest, my dear, is upto you.
If i had to write a story about my life so far, i am going to run out of patience before i even manage to describe half of it, because my life is not a sum total of ell the events that have happened. It is a sum total of all the realistic imaginations that my mind has directed over a period of time with a few dashes of actuality. The pretentious surrounding that i have enveloped myself is, is truly nothing short of Pan's Labyrinth.
'So when i was a boy, i decided to become weird."
"Every man is an island"
"I want to experience more and restrict less"
Every single day that i do not get goosebumps, do not get excited, do not believe a story, do not get hurt or do not feel love, is a day gone to waste.
I was born to Gods, I was raised by Gods. I shall live like a God.
Dear Dr Browser,
At this point i want to clarify to you, that i still have not lost it. That inevitable splurge of dementia still has not taken over. I am in my zone, and i am waiting, unrestrained.
If i try to explain you my philosophy of life, it comes down to a very simple, selfish narcissistic phrase, "Do what you want"
I want to rise above all the chain link fences and locks that my ever-so-protective society has cast around me. I want to rise above stereotypes. I want to rise above norms.
Feeling alive is an art. Being alive is a burden bestowed upon us, because we were made in His Light and He shall forever protect us. But in this moment, of Neapolitan cosmo-culture, i want to reign supreme over my heart, my choices.
The amount of satisfaction i get when i receive all the perplexed looks right after , and sometimes during, my elaborately explained and intricately fabricated life -story, is truly nonperishable. This sense of self-actualization that i have delivered myself is a theory lost upon the benign creatures who still plunge themselves in the argument of right and wrong.
I wish i could set you free. i wish i could deliver you from restraints. i sincerely hope you push yourself back to a macroscopic level. But for the moment i have shown you the path. I have shown you the result. I have shown you the need and the devils of it.
Rest, my dear, is upto you.
No comments:
Post a Comment