I like talking to a girl when there are no hidden agendas. There is no strategy, gameplan etc etc.
I just want an honest, heart to heart conversation where two random people that Fate has put together can just communicate thoughts, feelings and expressions without getting caught up on all the rights and wrongs and the dos and donts that society has put around us.
I want to know a person. I want to understand how they think, why they think how they think. The set of experiences they have gone through. All these are so important in trying to put your life, as a whole, into perspective.
It opens up a whole new world tbh.
When Pravi told her , I want to break up into particles and mix in the air.
When shyamali told about her, rape situation when she was 10
When Janani explained that awkward date with the guy who kept talking about phones
When Vasundhara talked about her expectation from guys.
When Priya talked about her mess with Rahul
When Akansha talked about her emptiness after Chirag
When Sho showed his insecurity about himself.
All these things helped me to understand people so much better
So much open mindedness is instilled once you just care to listen attentively to what someone else is saying.
every human has a story. Every girl has thoughts she has never expressed before.
Every single occurrence of an experience has a whole back story attached to it that needs to be expressed and shared.
My fantasy is to collect any such story in its most brutal, honest baseless form. Just to make sure that the story is untainted, untouched.
I just want an honest, heart to heart conversation where two random people that Fate has put together can just communicate thoughts, feelings and expressions without getting caught up on all the rights and wrongs and the dos and donts that society has put around us.
I want to know a person. I want to understand how they think, why they think how they think. The set of experiences they have gone through. All these are so important in trying to put your life, as a whole, into perspective.
It opens up a whole new world tbh.
When Pravi told her , I want to break up into particles and mix in the air.
When shyamali told about her, rape situation when she was 10
When Janani explained that awkward date with the guy who kept talking about phones
When Vasundhara talked about her expectation from guys.
When Priya talked about her mess with Rahul
When Akansha talked about her emptiness after Chirag
When Sho showed his insecurity about himself.
All these things helped me to understand people so much better
So much open mindedness is instilled once you just care to listen attentively to what someone else is saying.
every human has a story. Every girl has thoughts she has never expressed before.
Every single occurrence of an experience has a whole back story attached to it that needs to be expressed and shared.
My fantasy is to collect any such story in its most brutal, honest baseless form. Just to make sure that the story is untainted, untouched.
No comments:
Post a Comment