Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Situation A ( Random Night club in Mumbai)

I turn around and i see them in the corner. His back facing me. His tongue is currently cleaning her food pipe. Fuck Chintu !!. I dont why its him, but its him. Oh well ! This is what it is.
Blood boils for a bit. Sodomized and energised, my fists are feeling pretty good. I turn him around land a punch. Catch him in his nose. Fuck, punching hurts. Enamel is the strongest part of the body. Never aim for that. Punch him again. Break his glasses this time. Thank God for alcohol. Retaliation chances are nil. She screams, she cries. Or she just screams. Dont know, cant see, dont want to think. Turn around and exit. Fight those tears. Fight that sinking feeling. Fight the bloodrush. Fight the sudden onset of darkness. Exit. Dont turn around. Dont look back. Exit.

Lets get off the grid. Shut down accounts. Delete all apps. Stop checking emails. Stop everything. Let the darkness sink in. Embrace the anger. Embrace the pain. Shed those tears. Alone.


Sub-Situation 1
Two weeks later, get another mail, from Niyati. "Fix it". "Yes Ma'am". Set up a meeting. Fuck my life. "I was drunk. I dont know what i was doing. I am sorry " Okay." "I feel horrible. I ran after you but you were gone." "Okay." "Talk to me please." "About what ?" "Are you okay ?" "Yeah, I am fine". "Vikram.." "Its okay dude, you did what you had to. No need to be sorry. Its whatever." "I am really really sorry. " "I know, its okay." Exit. Misdirect and leave. Leave for good.

Sub-Situation 2
Two weeks later, get another mail, from Niyati, " Talk to her. Once". "Yes, Ma'am" . Skype meeting. She is with Chintu. Fuck my life. "I am sorry for what happened ." " Its okay." "I tried reaching out to you, but there was no way " "I know, my bad" "Vikram i am sorry. But it wasnt fun with you. You never did anything fun. I told you so many times. " "I know, I am sorry. Are you with him now ?" "is that okay with you ?" "Yeah, of course. Sure" "Are you okay " "Yeah, is there anything else ?" "Umm No thats it." Exit and leave. Rebuild that dignity, step by step. Switch worlds. Switch lives. Let the darkness sink in.


No comments:

Post a Comment