Alright 420...Fuck 420...Fuck 350..Fuck P Diddy and fuck his mom and his dead cat...Fuck fucking everything...
You know why improv sucks ?? Coz you cant say anything without saying the word fuck
So listen up, you white piece of binary coded digitally encoded sheet, 420 sucks.
Life sucks in general, but 420 sucks even more.
Someone needs to know my entire theory about pravi. Its so crooked and fucked up, i dont expect a regular functional human sentient to understand 3 morsels of it. So i am submitting it to you, because you are a white piece of trash and you have no existential crisis going on in your life.
PRavi, more than a person, is an idea. Its an idea that makes me feel things and see things. Those 2 minutes of awkward conversation count for nothing. The 2 days of aftermath thought processes means everything. Pravi is the name of the idea that makes me feel things for once in my life. It makes me sad. It makes me feel things. It makes me human.
I fear Pravi, not the person, but the emotion i attach to that word. Pravi, is the only thing greater than me in my life. Again not the person, but the ideas attached with the person. I am scared of pravi, just because i am scared of nothing else that resembles anything human like.
I am desensitized, de-emotionalized, de-sanitized of all feelings, and then there's pravi, that brings back a rush of all things bad and painful and sorrowful that makes me feel things. In its pure mystical sadness, lies happiness. I feel things. I cry. Thats how much that idea means.
I stopped loving that person 3 seconds after we broke up. But i cant let her go. I am afraid. If someone that meant so much to you, can be let go so easily, is there anything that is important anymore ?
If i let her go today, who is to say i wont do the same with akansha ? I will stick to Akansha because of Pravi. Akansha means much more to me. So if Pravi can make me go all nuts like that, I cant begin to imagine what Akansha will be like. Hence, i will never leave her. GENIUS !!!
As flawed as this logic is, it works out perfectly for me.
A) I have a beautiful future with a beautiful past
B) IT JUST DOES WORK .. OKAY !!! DONT QUESTION IT.
You know why improv sucks ?? Coz you cant say anything without saying the word fuck
So listen up, you white piece of binary coded digitally encoded sheet, 420 sucks.
Life sucks in general, but 420 sucks even more.
Someone needs to know my entire theory about pravi. Its so crooked and fucked up, i dont expect a regular functional human sentient to understand 3 morsels of it. So i am submitting it to you, because you are a white piece of trash and you have no existential crisis going on in your life.
PRavi, more than a person, is an idea. Its an idea that makes me feel things and see things. Those 2 minutes of awkward conversation count for nothing. The 2 days of aftermath thought processes means everything. Pravi is the name of the idea that makes me feel things for once in my life. It makes me sad. It makes me feel things. It makes me human.
I fear Pravi, not the person, but the emotion i attach to that word. Pravi, is the only thing greater than me in my life. Again not the person, but the ideas attached with the person. I am scared of pravi, just because i am scared of nothing else that resembles anything human like.
I am desensitized, de-emotionalized, de-sanitized of all feelings, and then there's pravi, that brings back a rush of all things bad and painful and sorrowful that makes me feel things. In its pure mystical sadness, lies happiness. I feel things. I cry. Thats how much that idea means.
I stopped loving that person 3 seconds after we broke up. But i cant let her go. I am afraid. If someone that meant so much to you, can be let go so easily, is there anything that is important anymore ?
If i let her go today, who is to say i wont do the same with akansha ? I will stick to Akansha because of Pravi. Akansha means much more to me. So if Pravi can make me go all nuts like that, I cant begin to imagine what Akansha will be like. Hence, i will never leave her. GENIUS !!!
As flawed as this logic is, it works out perfectly for me.
A) I have a beautiful future with a beautiful past
B) IT JUST DOES WORK .. OKAY !!! DONT QUESTION IT.
No comments:
Post a Comment